Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tree Stands Loggy Bayou

Release of the book "So far so good" by Eric Verhaeghe Editions Jacob-Duvernet

The new
can not leave indifferent the chairman of the APEC (Association for Employment of Executives) has also resigned and left his office as director of five other joint bodies he held on behalf of the MEDEF.

What detonates most about this resignation is his home: faced with the impossibility APEC reform, Eric Verhaeghe, a graduate of ENA considers that the employers failed to learn from the current crisis was much more enthusiastic about imposing reforms to others than himself.

On 13 January her book came out denouncing the current direction of management, including the idea evoked regularly in the media about the need to lower labor costs.

The book:

Abstract The author considers the evolution of political and economic thought in France since the 1974 crisis, pointing out the paradoxes of market economics. It shows that under the guise of liberal economic reforms, a financial elite has sat on its power of democratic systems, and warns against a certain loss for the Republic, which exerted a reaction.

Back Cover
I'm 42, I am the son of working-class past in the mold of ENA, I am neither right nor left. And I ask myself this question: What happened to our regressions in this collectively? Where is the child I dreamed of France? Today, it is more like. She puts me on the verge of nausea. She no longer carries the values that made it great: the commitment to a collective ideal. It is more bitter, more avaricious. What used to be stigmatized all: Social Security, school spending. What used to seem elite and is being touted: the gold watches, luxury holidays, big cars, the razzle-dazzle. Above all, there's this strange feeling to be a dissident, to risk ex-communication, damnation if we do not approve the slippage of our society! And then there was the subprime crisis and its scandals. This obviously does nothing turned decidedly more rounded. So I decided to say what I had on my heart. I wrote this book to tell. And to go through with my commitment and be consistent with myself, I leave the chairmanship of APEC and I resigned from the MEDEF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment