Sunday, January 30, 2011

Coconut Oil For Blepharitis

" What's new? " Shop online

Who said there was a risk of boredom in retirement?
In any case, I do not know where to head! Stage
paint, varnish on furniture
(visit the site: "the magic of color," it's great)
last week internship
coaching yesterday with Brigitte (scrapmômes)
the Temple of the scrap, and between the 2
first challenge of mixed-media!

So much for the coaching :



The gag is that I went to learn how to make frames (for my watercolors), and you have
except that part!
But I liked it and I will continue
(still full of stuff to buy!)

And this is my first realization of mixed-media
(A challenge for the garden of mixed media)




In principle, if I understand you do not scrap an event
but a feeling, I combined the 2
,
and I had a good time to mess around!


0 comments:

Post a Comment